Size: 180 softgel capsules
NUTRILITE Cal Mag D Plus contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium, vitamin D. Calcium is needed to maintenance of normal bones.
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It also contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal absorption of calcium.
- Contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium, vitamin D – which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contains vitamin D, which supports the normal absorption of calcium
- Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function and functioning of the nervous system
- In addition calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and blood clotting
- It contains calcified seaweed – one of nature’s most concentrated botanical sources of calcium
- Easy to swallow because of slim, streamlined shape
- No artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives
IngredientsCalcium Carbonate, Stabilisers (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Calcified Seaweed (6,6%), Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide), Humectant (Glycerol), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Cholecalciferol
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER TABLET||PER DAY (3 TABLETS)||% UK NRV*|
|Calcium||200 mg||600 mg||75|
|Magnesium||83.3 mg||250 mg||67|
|Vitamin D3||3.3 μg||10 μg||200|
*NRV: nutrient reference values
- Those who eat few foods containing calcium (such as milk and milk products and dark green leafy vegetables).
- Those who do not tolerate milk and/or other dairy products.
- Those who need extra calcium, especially women between 18 and 35
Take 3 tablets per day. 1 tablet in the morning, at noon and in the evening.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.